Motiv Rogue Blade
One of the most trusted cores in bowling is now being combined with a groundbreaking new cover in the MOTIV® Rogue Blade™. This strong, angular weapon for medium oil slices through the competition. The Rogue Blade™ masterfully combines outstanding control in the mid-lane with a powerful response down lane.
The proven Sigma™ core has been a favorite amongst competitive and casual bowlers for years due to its versatility and incredible power. Masterfully merging a moderate differential with a low RG, it provides the Rogue Blade™ with easy revs and outstanding control in the mid-lane.
The Rogue Blade™ is wrapped with MOTIV®’s new Hexion™ SE (Strength Enhanced) cover stock. This new shell builds upon the original angular Hexion™ cover with powerful new technology. Hexion™ SE is stronger in the oil and provides a faster response (more angular motion) down lane. The result is a substantially stronger motion than the original Hexion™ without sacrificing any angle.
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium Oil
- Reaction Type: Some Midlane Read with Angular Backend Motion
- X Factor Hook Rating Scale (1-20): 16
- Coverstock Type: Pearl Reactive
- Core Type: Symmetrical
- Factory Finish: 4000 Grit LSS
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.47 (15lb.)
- Differential (DIFF): .047 (15lb.)
- Color: Black/Red
- Core: Sigma
- Coverstock: Hexion SE Reactive
- Flare Potential: Medium-High