Motiv Tank Rampage Urethane
The Tank Rampage is a strong urethane ball engineered for the modern game. Featuring both a new cover stock and new core specifications, it will dominate on patterns with wet/dry features and also on higher friction surfaces where reactive resin balls are too angular.
The new urethane cover stock developed for the Tank Rampage is Alchemy - the new gold standard for urethane performance. Tested and developed by our PBA tour staff, this urethane technology provides a great deal of overall hook, but with that smooth urethane shape. To complement this shape, the solid burgundy urethane shell is tuned with a 3000 Grit LSS finish.
To make the Tank Rampage absolutely the best, we not only developed a new cover stock, but we also modified the original Gear core to provide a higher RG and tighter track flare. The new Gear V2 core provides the 15# model with a 2.55 RG and differential of .020.
- Release Date: May 31,2017
- Recommended Lane Condition: Dry lanes/ Low Oil Volumes/ Spare Shooting
- Reaction Type: Smooth Controlled Motion on Drier Lane Conditions
- X Factor Hook Rating Scale (1-20): 11
- Coverstock Type: Urethane
- Core Type: Symmetrical
- Factory Finish: 3000 Grit LSS
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.55 (15lb.)
- Differential (DIFF): .020 (15lb.)
- Color: Burgundy
- Core: Gear V2
- Coverstock: Alchemy Urethane
- Flare Potential: Medium-Low