Motiv Villain Scorn
The new Villain™ Scorn is just plain vicious. This asymmetric pearl turns heads and turns sideways on the back of the lane! Engineered for medium-heavy oil, it offers powerful core dynamics and the latest innovation in angular cover technology from MOTIV®.
The Sinister™ weight block at the core provides the Villain™ Scorn with a higher RG to propel the angular cover down the lane and retain energy. It also features a higher differential to yield massive track flare for enhanced ball motion. And, as many have experienced with the original Villain, the asymmetric Sinister design offers great drilling versatility.
Tuned with a 5000 Grit LSP finish, the pearl Villain™ Scorn features the latest Hexion™ SE Reactive cover technology. This Strength Enhanced (SE) Hexion™ shell provides great length with a fast and deliberate response to friction at the backend of the lane.
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium to Heavy Oil
- Reaction Type: Good Length with Angular Backend Motion
- X Factor Hook Rating Scale (1-20): 16
- Coverstock Type: Pearl Reactive
- Core Type: Asymmetrical
- Factory Finish: 5000 Grit LSP
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.54 (15lb.)
- Differential (DIFF): .051 (15lb.)
- Mass Bias Differential (MB): .018 (15lb.)
- Color: Plum/Grey Pearl
- Core: Sinister
- Coverstock: Hexion SE Reactive
- Flare Potential: High