MOTIV Jackal Ghost
The Jackal has been resurrected! The new Jackal Ghost is here to reign terror on heavy oil. With paranormal performance, it delivers more total hook potential than any previous Jackal with no loss in continuation. It's scary good! The Predator V2 weight block, first used on the Jackal LE, is now at the core of the Jackal Ghost. Featuring a low RG and loads of differential, this asymmetric design is easy to rev and produces massive track flare.
Combining the physics of the Predator V2 with the chemistry of the new Coercion HFS (High Friction Solid) cover stock, the Jackal Ghost elevates heavy oil performance to a new level. Coercion HFS is the most aggressive cover stock to date on a bowling ball in the Jackal product line. Turned with a 3000 Grit Lss Finish, bowlers will see both excellent mid-lane read and unbelievable continuation.
Obviously the Jackal Ghost will be a go-to ball for bowlers that want to see more hook without sacrificing continuation on higher volumes of oil. It will also be ideal for bowlers that have a low rev rate or higher ball speeds.
- Recommended Lane Condition: Heavy Oil
- Reaction Type: Strong Midlane Read and Very Strong Back End Motion
- X Factor Hook Rating Scale (1-20): 19
- Coverstock Type: Solid Reactive
- Core Type: Asymmetrical
- Factory Finish: 3000 Grit LSS
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.47 (15lb.)
- Differential (DIFF): .054 (15lb.)
- Mass Bias Differential (MB): .015 (15lb.)
- Color: Black/Purple
- Core: Predator V2
- Coverstock: Coercion HFS
- Flare Potential: High